Friday 7 February 2014

Teacher Feedback



In monday's lesson we received feedback about our ideas of our title sequence and explained our plot to our teacher. I found this useful as after explaining our plot to our teacher, she showed us films to look into more (Such as Hide and Seek) and ideas for the production of the title sequence. After this feedback lesson we decided that our title sequence should contain contrasting scenes with the girl and the man. After being given that idea to consider, I feel as if our title sequence ideas are more structured as we know what we want for a significant part of the sequence.

I found a website called SOUNDCLOUD which allowed you to upload and share music on it, which I showed to the other people in my group to use so we could share feedback and suggestions together.

No comments:

Post a Comment