Tuesday 11 February 2014

Prezi of Storyboard

I decided to create a Prezi for my storyboard so I could write beside each page briefly of what we are trying to achieve. I thought it would look more visually interesting and clearly if I presented our storyboard in a different way than posting the images. However, I have had a problem with embeding the Prezi onto my blog because the HTML seems to fail which has annoyed me.

http://prezi.com/doefeuqa8yy6/captive-storyboard/#

I have added the link on here but I am still disappointed about the Prezi not loading onto my blog correctly. I found the layout to the Prezi fitting to my title sequence as the slides go along with footprints which could suggest being followed / stalking / chase before even reading what the slides contain in them. I found Prezi difficult to use compared to Microsoft Powerpoint but I prefer the appearance of the presentation of Prezi despite it taking longer to prepare.

Screenshots:




No comments:

Post a Comment