Tuesday 11 February 2014

Stills of Storyboard

Due to Prezi being unable to work on my blog, I decided to upload the stills individually so they are still on my blog to look back on and to show my progress of the title sequence. I have put small points with these images as they are quite unclear but only briefly because I added more description on the Prezi.

Page one shows:
First chunk of contrasting pan-shots of Maria and the doctor
The Diary opened and closed
Close up of main characters eye

Page two shows:
Second chunk of contrasting pan-shots
Characters leaving their current settings

Page three shows:
Over the shoulder shots of Maria walking, being watched
More close ups of eyes

Page four shows:
Maria being followed
Doctor revealed as being the stalker
More close up shots for suspense

Page five shows:
Doctor being closer to Maria
Close up of someone grabbing Maria's mouth

Page six shows:
Distorted fast pace change of stills showing Maria's state of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment